Photo Credit: Chanel.com
The right foundation will even out your skin tone, enhance your complexion, and leave you looking fresh-faced and radiant. Finding the right shade, formula, and finish can be tricky but it doesn’t have to be.
For most women, the right shade will virtually disappear into your skin and even everything out. You’ll want to get as close to your natural complexion as possible, unless you’re on the mature side and your skin-tone has started to fade or is ruddy at times. If that’s what you’re experiencing you’ll look best with a foundation one shade darker than your natural skin tone with yellow undertones. It will warm everything up, neutralize redness and add a healthy glow.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS