Is that tribal tat you got in college not working for you anymore? Are you rethinking the rose/heart/angel/butterfly on your wrist/ankle/back/shoulder? Are the disapproving looks you get at the office when your tat is exposed cringe-worthy?
Tattoos seem to elicit a visceral reaction in all of us. Some find these adornments sexy and edgy, while others consider them a symbol of a ‘bad boy’ who has a rebellious streak or a lingering reminder of a past life. Terms like “tramp stamp” and “slag tag” also come to mind. The celebrity influence cannot be overstated either. Every starlet and stud on the red carpet – from Angelina to Hayden, Eva to Megan, Brad to Beckham – seem to be sporting some b
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS