Photo Credit: Estee Lauder
The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair collection is surely one of the cult classics of anti-aging skincare. With 25+ patents and patents pending worldwide, this hero brand has gained millions of loyal fans since the original was born, over three decades ago. It continues to be Estee Lauder’s number 1 serum across the globe, and it is definitely not just used for nighttime anymore. Diehard ANR aficionados use these concentrated formulas all over their face during the day, as well as the neck and decollete, and of course the eyelid area.
The newest evolution of the ground-breaking serum is Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II ($62 for 1.0 oz and $92 for 1.7 oz). This u
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE