From head to toe and long, long train, the newly crowned Duchess of Cambridge, HRH Princess Catherine looked nothing but spectacular and regal on her wedding day. The Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown was perfection, not to speak of the Cartier tiara. She looked magnificent right down to her fingertips, which were painted a classically, chic, pinky nude with the help of Essie’s Allure nail polish.
“The world watched as William slipped that gorgeous gold band on Kate’s fingers and her manicure was the perfect complement. Nothing is more classic or elegant than a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS