There’s something about the holidays and good smells – think pine trees, wreaths, spiced cider and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It’s a lovely opportunity to spread good fragrance vibes with a gift from Aromatherapy Associates, the fabulously luxurious essential oil company started in the U.K. over 30 years ago, now making its mark stateside. Full of beneficial oils and aromas, the Shining Stars Collection from Aromatherapy Associates is sure to spread seasonal cheer.
For example, Little Star ($17) is a star-shaped, ornament sized treat that contains the brand’s hero Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, an award winning blend created to relay a deep sense of peace and tranquili
Ten years after first launching products containing the anti-aging benefits of the Corsican Immortelle flower, L’Occitane discovers new benefits of the never wilting bloom. These benefits include increased firming, smoothing and free-radical proctection and are all featured in the new Immortelle Precous Skincare collection. Turns out that Immortelle cell extract can increase the stimulation of skin cell genes so that the cohesion between the dermis and epidermis is improved. This means enhanced firming and smoothing benefits. Together with Immortelle essential oil, the extract works to increase collagen production, minimizing deep wrinkles and improving texture.
The Immortelle Precio
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE