The third annual Fashion’s Night Out – Thursday, September 8, 2011 – is even bigger and better than ever. Now in 17 countries (from the U.S. to Italy to even India), and all fifty states, Canada and Puerto Rico, the extravagant after-hours shopping party tempts with celebrities, designers and star performances along with special buys, complimentary beauty treatments and champagne – lots of champagne. Here in New York City, retailers’ schedules are chock-a block full of enticing events complete with beauty gift bags and spa nights. Sephora, Henri Bendel, and Dolce & Gabbana are just a few of those involved. Read on for details of some of BITB’s fave FNO treats.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS