As skincare consumers, we are always after the new. But there are some brands that are worth revisiting, learning from and embracing. And one of the best is back and reformulated for the 21st century.
Erno Laszlo was a pioneer of modern skincare. He was one of the first people to ascribe science to skincare—a concept that seems unbelievable to ignore these days but was revolutionary at the time. This notion came to him whilst he studied skin pathology and disease at the Royal Hungarian Elisabeth University of Medical Sciences in Budapest. Laszlo quickly became well known and in 1927 treated Hungary’s Princess Stephanie’s acne successfully and some of Hungary’s top actresses eve
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS