Mother-daughter relationships, in my experience, are tricky at best. How do mothers guide their daughters styling and grooming decisions without eliciting an out of control tantrum about being misunderstood or criticized? In her new book, Bonding Over Beauty, author and beauty expert Erika Katz suggests that a handbook of beauty knowledge and sensitivity to a young girl’s issues can actually help foster confidence, self-esteem and trust.
In addition to outlining valuable beauty information about hair, skin, makeup, hygiene, nutrition and more – applicable to moms as well as their daughters, Ms. Katz says the goal in writing this book also was to promote communication between mothers
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE