Say goodbye to using toothpaste for clearing up that embarrassing pimple on your chin and say hello to a cutting-edge spot acne treatment. For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY, we have 3 bottles of Clear Clinic Vanished ($35) to give to our lucky winners. Conveniently packaged in a travel-sized bottle, Vanished is part of the 19-product acne treatment line created by board-certified dermatologist Eric Schweiger, MD (this week’s Beauty Guru), for his Clear Clinic centers in New York City.
“Clear Clinic was designed to care for people with acne in the most effective way possible. There is no reason that anyone should have to live with acne or acne scars,” says Dr. Schweiger. Formulated
New York Dermatologist Eric Schweiger believes that no one should have to deal with acne on his own. Everyone needs a partner for their acne treatment plan to work. So he created the concept of Personal Acne Coaches™— sort of like a Weight Watchers counselor—to guide you through the process. At the new Clear Clinic in the Flatiron district of New York City, he has a team of board-certified physician assistants who specialize in acne treatment to help patients navigate through the maze of treatment options, and to stay on track.
“Fifty million Americans have acne, but only ten million of them see a dermatologist,” says Schweiger. “That leaves forty million who are on their own. A l
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS