Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
We’re not sure when detoxing became such a thing, but it doesn’t look like this “trend” is going anywhere. From fasting and cleansing to soaking and masking, there are a variety of ways to help purge toxins from the skin, body and beyond. Taking a break from chemicals and eliminating any lingering remnants are never a bad idea, and here are the products that can help you do it.
Face: Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Mask ($47)
Packed with Hawaiian sea water and Amazonian white clay that draws out impurities, this nourishing yet effective treatment helps stimulate the skin as it reduces the appearance of pores. Apply it all over or just in congested areas depending on your skin’s deman
Aaaahh, the best antidote to a cold winter’s night is a soothing hot bath followed by a warm cozy robe. Shut off your iPhone, add some flickering tea lights, Diana Krall and a full bodied Cab to transform a bath soak into a luxe mini vacay.
Bath salts have therapeutic as well as relaxation properties. Sea salt dissolves negative energy and helps de-acidify the body to raise pH levels. As sea salt works its magic, it will remove accumulations of lactic acid, an unfortunate byproduct of exercising. Remember sea salt is not the same as the salt you sprinkle on your food, which should be kept out of your tub. Delectable fragrances, aromatic oils like rosemary and lavender, foaming and efferve
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS