When in need of laser dermatology treatments, denizens of the Denver area turn to Dr. Stephen Eubanks, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of the Dermatology & Laser Center at Harvard Park. With 12 laser and energy devices in his practice, he is able to address both medical and cosmetic issues including acne, skin discolorations and even abnormal leg veins and stretch marks. He also specializes in skin cancer surgery and standard dermatology care.
Dr. Eubanks received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma and his dermatology training from Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Denver. In addition to treating patients at his private practice, Dr. Eubanks is an assista
Photo Credit: syneron.com
Everyone wants to take some years off but most of us don’t want to go in for the downtime, costs and ordeal of invasive surgery. We know that there are many effective laser and light based treatments to address skin imperfections such as sun spots, fine lines and skin tightening, but when you hit your 40s, you might want something more uplifting. Enter evolastin powered by epime from Syneron.
evolastin is the first aesthetic device that delivers controlled energy directly into the deeper layers to stimulate natural production of collagen and elastin plus hyaluronic acid – the three elements that add structure to skin. Unlike skin tightening devices, evolastin can achieve a unique 3D
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE