Delicious in smoothies, salads or just eaten by itself, papaya is full of vitamins and antioxidants that can benefit your skin. This tree-grown fruit is packed with vitamin A, which helps with the formation of new skin cells, and vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps soften skin. In addition, papaya contains papain, an enzyme that provides exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and clear. With all these beneficial elements, no wonder the fruit is used in many anti-aging and anti-acne products. Here are some of our favorite exfoliating treatments and lotions.
[caption id=”attachment_23998″ align=”aligncenter” width=”200″ caption=”Photo Credit: Sephora.com”
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE