Sleep is a beautiful thing. But so many of us don’t get enough of it, which results in puffy eyelids, dark circles, a sallow complexion, and premature aging. According to the CDC, poor sleep can lead to depression, obesity, diabetes, hypertension and then some. Even an extra hour or two a day can make you feel better and look better (and younger).
Beautyinthebag asked sleep expert, Robin B. Palmer, CLTC, LTCP, the creator of My Wake UP Call® Motivational Alarm Clock Messages®, My Daily Inspirations™ and My Good Night Messages™, for some of her expert tips on how to get your beauty sleep and live better.
Before you go to sleep at night, take a moment to visualize
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS