Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
After five years of working in the beauty industry, Arrive Founder and CEO Zoe Brenneke saw a pattern of beauty brands overwhelming consumers with too many products, most of which were unnecessary or complicated. Arrive set out to simplify what it means to be a clean beauty brand, demystifying formulas in an approachable way. The aim is for products to be as natural as possible, but the bigger focuses are safety, biocompatibility, and efficacy, carving out a truly new niche in the beauty space.
Arrive provides a unique shopping experience with a pre-curated offering of modern essentials that are always flattering, very intuitive, and easy to use. The brand is launching with three hero pro
We are equal opportunity beauty buffs who will try products from the drug store or the poshest department stores, but could we really unearth beauty in the diaper bag? Believe it. Many of the products we use to keep our kids healthy and happy are good for mamas too. If you aspire to baby smoothness then it makes good sense to dip into skincare formulated for delicate little faces and bodies. Here we review a few of our favorites.
Sun Protection – California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen is popular for kids with sensitive skin who don’t tolerate fr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS