BEAUTY GURU MISHA HUGHES
A paramedical aesthetician – meaning she works with MDs – Misha Hughes is also a product developer. Recently, she brought her valuable insight of current trends in the skincare industry to the development of Xango’s mangosteen-based Glimpse Topical Skin Nutrition and Glimpse Mineral Treatment products. She has worked in the skincare industry for nearly two decades contributing to such brands as SkinCeuticals, Aveda and Physician’s Skin Care. Misha frequently gives presentations on anti-aging skincare solutions and lectures on the efficacy of skincare. Read on as she shares her insights and expertise.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE