There’s nothing new about celebrities partnering with beauty brands – think Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry the list goes on and on. But what about a former television journalist and show host that created a trailblazing mineral makeup line? Now that’s something to take notice of.
In the early 2000s, Leeza Gibbons, former Entertainment Tonight host and star of her own talk show, launched Sheer Cover, a 100% natural mineral makeup that features healing antioxidants, soothing botanicals and natural sun protection.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS