Photo Credit: facebook.com/Essie
Even though the legend and entertainer Prince is gone, his influence lives on through his music and (not so surprisingly) through the color purple, a shade that’ has been linked with the entertainer since his award-winning song Purple Rain first made its debut.
As a tribute to “The Purple One,” aka Prince, Pantone recently named a new color after him. Love Symbol #2 is a dusky purple hue, clearly inspired by the iconic one’s signature emblem and his custom purple Yamaha piano. “A musical icon known for his artistic brilliance, Love Symbol #2 is emblematic of Prince’s distinctive style. Long associated with the purple family, Love Symbol #2 enables Prince’s unique purple shade to be
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS