With an enviable career that has taken her from England, to Europe, then Hong Kong, and back, Esther Fieldgrass is the founder and managing director of EF MEDISPA, a comprehensive medical spa offering aesthetic and surgical treatments in London. Launched in 2007, EF MEDISPA is recognized today as a leader in anti-aging therapies, preventative health, and cosmetic procedures.
Ms. Fieldgrass began her career at the age of 20 by opening her first hairdressing salon. She quickly moved into developing an award winning hair and beauty group before expanding her business interests into designer fashion. In the early 1980s, Ms. Fieldgrass relocated to Hong Kong, where she was introduced to east
England’s Willow Water Improves Skin Quality by 24%, Study Shows.
We’ve all heard again and again that drinking water is good for you, particularly for the skin. Well, an eight week study conducted in the U.K. has demonstrated that consumption of 1.5 liters (a little more than six 8 oz. cups) of water per day can reduce wrinkles by as much as 24%.
Fifty-three men and women participated in the study. One half drank 1.5 liters a day of Willow Water, a premium brand from the Lake District in England, while the other half drank 1.5 liters of another leading mineral water.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE