Eyeliners are just hard to pin down. Some of them (like the gel liners) do extremely well, others refuse to stay in place for more than a few hours, resulting in smudges and far-from-straight lines.
The new L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail 24H Lacquer Liner ($9.95) comes in a small glass jar, accompanied by a gliding brush for expert application. On first glance, this looks like a gel eyeliner (think MAC’s Fluidline, $18 or Lancôme’s INK Artliner, $24.50) and it is definitely a cream pot formula. But it’s not marketed as a gel liner (although it is) – rather a lacquer liner that helps you achieve a flawless high-gloss look.
The liner is soft, silky and very creamy, and because of its c
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS