Audrey Rosinberg, MD, spends a lot of her time debunking myths about varicose and spider veins. For example, many people still believe you can get them from crossing your legs. While she does counsel about prevention, Rosinberg is also an expert at getting rid of them for once and for all. More than just a cosmetic issue, these veins can greatly impair an individual’s quality of life and also cause pain and problems with mobility.
The good news is that treatments are far less invasive than ever before, explains Rosinberg, a vascular surgeon at Union Square Laser Dermatology in Manhattan. She is board certified in both general and vascular surgery. Rosinberg took some time to chat w
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS