In light of all the celebs who have expressed buyer’s remorse about having a little work done (you know who you are Heidi, Lisa, Kim, Dana…) the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (www.aafprs.org) has launched a third edition of the well read book about facial plastic surgery – aptly entitled THE FACE BOOK: A Consumers Guide to Facial Plastic Surgery.
Available electronically for purchase by Amazon Kindle users, The Face Book covers everything you want to know and need to know about facial plastic surgery, including facelift methods, eyelid procedures, open vs closed rhinoplasty, endoscopic browlifts, plus the latest facial aesthetic trends and inno
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE