Right on cue for Women’s History Month, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is using its makeup legacy to empower women around the globe. The Pretty Powerful Campaign for Women and Girls strives to help women overcome economic and social challenges and develop employment and leaderships skills. Contribute to the program and you can feel as well as look good knowing you’re making a difference to help better the lives of your international sisters.
From now until September 2013, the proceeds of the limited edition Pretty Powerful Pink – Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks ($25) will
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE