We all know that wine is good for the soul, but since 1970 more and more research supports the benefits of wine derivatives as a topical reparative and anti-aging treatment for skin. This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway features Olavie Chardonnay Wine Therapy Body Butter ($37), guaranteed to lift your spirits and soothe your skin.
Made in the US with certified organic ingredients, the Olavie wine therapy spa products feature Chardonnay grape seed extract from Burgundy, France. This particular extract contains seven times the antioxidant power of vitamin E. When applied, it forms a protective layer that prevents cell damage from free radicals, while stimulating cell and collagen renewal.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE