Photo Credit: latimes.com
When it comes to awards shows, the names of the fashion designers and jewelers who adorn the leading ladies are no secret, but the professionals and brands behind the beauty—which plays an integral role in the overall impression—are a different story. No red-carpet appearance is possible without an extensive glam squad that covers everything from makeup and hair to nails and faux tanning (and beyond), and we think these artists deserve their fair share of credit. Here, a few of the most buzzed-about beauty looks from the Emmy Awards—and step-by-step directions for recreating them yourself!
By Kevin Winter/Getty Images[/
Photo Credit: indiewire.com
The Emmy awards were a blur of gorgeous women gracing the red carpet like wildflowers of sorts. While it is easy to be critical, we are going to focus on the best and the brightest of the Emmys, highlighting the products and looks that really worked for us.
While there were many dresses and actresses who wowed us, here are the ones that really stood out.
With a stunning, figure-hugging sparkly dress and a slightly messy hairstyle, Amy Poehler’s hair, styled by Alix Polillo, was deliberately “messy and edgy,” the stylist said. The stylist used Uberliss hair products.
January Jones showed quite the sultry,
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE