HBO recently debuted the premier episode of the second season of Girls. That very same night Lena Dunham, the show creator and Hollywood wunderkind, took home two Golden Globes for her show. Even though Girls is in its infancy, the show, which depicts the lives, loves, and calamities of four female friends, is quickly earning its place in popular culture.
The same cable network also was the home to another four-female friends’ franchise—Sex and The City. This iconic TV show ran from 1998 until 2004, spawned two movies and new prequel The Carrie Diaries, and earned seven of its 54 Emmy Award nominations, eight of its 24 Golden Globe Award nominations, and three of its 11 Screen Actor
You don’t have to watch All My Children to know Susan Lucci or her daytime TV alter ego Erica Kane. She is the undisputed queen of the soaps, known around the globe, who graciously took the time to dish with Beauty In The Bag about what keeps her looking just so youthful and glamorous.
Lucci first started playing soap opera icon Erica Kane in 1970. After 41 years, more than 12 marriages (including a few to the same groom), a slew of torrid love affairs, more-than-one near death experience, an addiction t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS