Photo Credit: us.caudalie.com
With the season of yule logs, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and perhaps some well-deserved chocolate (s’mores, anyone?) upon us, don’t think of these delicious treats as merely calorie loaded temptations. Bring the scents of the season to your bath and purse, with beauty products loaded with comfort food ingredients. Here are some of our favorites:
JĀSÖN Antioxidant Cranberry Body Wash ($15.50)
Photo Credit: Jason Naturals
This gentle, seasonally-appropriate body wash has all the usual nourishing suspects (vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5) as well as a natural blend of antioxidant cranberry oil and soothing aloe vera. Priced at $15.50, it is a bit more expensive than your average wa
When I was in high school, everyone wore Jean Nate. It was the light and clean citrus scent that we loved. Now the world of cosmetics is overflowing with lemon-based products. The lemon is both a small evergreen tree native to Asia, and the tree’s oval yellow fruit. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in many dishes and it’s also used in aromatherapy, first aid and medicine. Use it for itchy, flaky scalp and unclogging pores. Rinse hands and feet in lemon juice and water to and pat dry. You can even get sunny highlights with lemon juice. Here’s a roundup of some lemony loveliness to try:
[caption id=”attachment_17086″ align=”aligncen
LovelySkin.com will be offering 20% most brands* on the site this weekend!
Just use the promo code FLAG20 at checkout!
Happy Memorial Day!
* Offer excludes Avene, Clarisonic, Dermalogica, Eminence, Epionce, Glytone, iS Clinical, Jan Marini, Jane Iredale, Klorane, Palovia, Rene Furterer, SkinMedica, Stila, ZO Skin Health. Offer subject to termination without notice. Good while supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Sale prices cannot be applied to previous orders. Discount applies to the List Price only. If there is an existing discount, you will receive the larger of the two discounts.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE