Photo Credit: galderma.com
The newest crop of injectables hailing from global pharma giants Allergan (JUVEDERM) and Galderma (RESTYLANE) are changing the face of the so-called ‘Liquid Facelift.’ Whereas hyaluronic acid gel fillers used to be considered somewhat interchangeable like Coke and Pepsi, these novel products have distinct differences in how they work and where they can be used that set each of them apart.
In December 2016, Galderma introduced Restylane Refyne (for the treatment of moderate to severe, facial wrinkles and folds) and Restylane Defyne (for moderate to severe, deep facial wrinkles and folds). These new products to the US are marketed under the brand Emervel in Europe.
Dr. Steven Fagien, an
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE