Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’m a Francophile. I love the architecture, the accents, the cuisine, the mani, the kissing, the decor, and just about everything else associated with the French, though I must admit I’ve never had the honor of stepping foot in the country. It’s been on my travel list forever but one thing or another always takes precedence and I have yet to make it there. I’m hopeful that by this time next year I won’t be able to say the same thing and I’ll get to experience it up close and personal.
Whether you’re a Francophile yourself or not, I’m sure we can all agree that French women have style. They have that extra special quality that makes them look effortlessly chic whether they’re dressed up o
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS