If the eyes are the windows to the soul then our hands are the monitors of our age. Spots and uneven skin tone along with lines and wrinkles on the hands can give away a woman’s age even quicker than the lines on her face. In fact, a study conducted by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons found that most people can accurately tell a person’s age by viewing only their hands. Bad news for those of us who have been focusing on turning back the signs of age on our faces but ignoring our hands.
Luckily the beautymakers are addressing this problem.
Hot on the heels of its
Is your skin showing signs of sun exposure in the form of discoloration or brown spots? If yes, this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY is perfect for you. We have three sets of the new
elure Advanced Skin Lightening System (a $335 value)
from Syneron-Candela to give to this week’s lucky winners
of our beauty giveaway.
Just possibly one of the biggest real advances in skin lightening in the last 50 years, the elure system works to reduce melanin, the real cause of discoloration, in the skin. The three-part program feature a brand new formula based on lignin peroxidase, a naturally occurring enzyme derived from a tree fungus, which temporarily reduces melanin, the dark colored pigment in th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS