Photo Credit: elureskin.com
With the advent of Botox and Dysport, women have new peace of mind in the war against wrinkles. Today, there’s a new enemy in town — hyperpigmentation. Known as age spots, sunspots, and discoloration, hyperpigmentation has become the most stubborn skin opponent for many. Until recently, we fought hyperpigmentation with skin bleaching creams (often thinning the skin), chemical peels, and laser procedures. Now there is a better, gentler way. The 3-part elure Advanced Skin Brightening program is one of the biggest advances in skin brightening of the last 50 years.
Rather than use the age-old brightening ingredient hydroquinone, elure contains Melanozyme™, a naturally occurring mushroom-
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS