As I age I understand more and more the importance of a radiant and even-toned complexion. I was probably born with freckles and now the sun is adding to the array with signs of discoloration and sun spots (I’ll never use the dreaded terminology – age spots) on my face as well as my hands. So I was very glad to hear about the new lightening system from Syneron-Candela called elure. Syneron is the global laser company that brought us Velashape, elos, and a host of other unique technologies, and Candela is most well known for its V-Beam pulsed dye laser that targets redness.
The three step program is just possibly one of the biggest real advances in skin lightening of the last 50 year
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS