Photo Credit: elureskin.com
With the advent of Botox and Dysport, women have new peace of mind in the war against wrinkles. Today, there’s a new enemy in town — hyperpigmentation. Known as age spots, sunspots, and discoloration, hyperpigmentation has become the most stubborn skin opponent for many. Until recently, we fought hyperpigmentation with skin bleaching creams (often thinning the skin), chemical peels, and laser procedures. Now there is a better, gentler way. The 3-part elure Advanced Skin Brightening program is one of the biggest advances in skin brightening of the last 50 years.
Rather than use the age-old brightening ingredient hydroquinone, elure contains Melanozyme™, a naturally occurring mushroom-
Although it was gloomy and rainy early December morning in New York City, beauty editors sitting inside dermatologist Dr. Anne Chapas’ modern, chic, and brightly lit office in downtown Manhattan would never have known. The white walls, modern white furniture, and open space made Union Square Laser Dermatology the perfect place to discuss products and new technologies for a makeover just in time for the New Year.
“This is the season for a new you. It’s the time to look and feel your best including having glowing radiant skin, preventing wrinkles, and developing the confidence to slip into that Little Black Dress this holiday and all year round,” said Dr. Chapas. In order to guide
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS