Photo Credit: elureskin.com
With the advent of Botox and Dysport, women have new peace of mind in the war against wrinkles. Today, there’s a new enemy in town — hyperpigmentation. Known as age spots, sunspots, and discoloration, hyperpigmentation has become the most stubborn skin opponent for many. Until recently, we fought hyperpigmentation with skin bleaching creams (often thinning the skin), chemical peels, and laser procedures. Now there is a better, gentler way. The 3-part elure Advanced Skin Brightening program is one of the biggest advances in skin brightening of the last 50 years.
Rather than use the age-old brightening ingredient hydroquinone, elure contains Melanozyme™, a naturally occurring mushroom-
Is your skin showing signs of sun exposure in the form of discoloration or brown spots? If yes, this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY is perfect for you. We have three sets of the new
elure Advanced Skin Lightening System (a $335 value)
from Syneron-Candela to give to this week’s lucky winners
of our beauty giveaway.
Just possibly one of the biggest real advances in skin lightening in the last 50 years, the elure system works to reduce melanin, the real cause of discoloration, in the skin. The three-part program feature a brand new formula based on lignin peroxidase, a naturally occurring enzyme derived from a tree fungus, which temporarily reduces melanin, the dark colored pigment in th
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS