Here’s some beauty news you can sleep on.
New research out of University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio showed that the better quality sleep we get, the better our skin will look.
The study, commissioned by Estée Lauder, showed that poor sleepers had older looking skin, and were slower to rebound from a variety of skin stressors such as exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Poor sleepers also thought they looked more aged than their counterparts who reported better sleep. The research was presented at the International Investigative Dermatology Meeting in Edinburgh, Scotland.
“Sleep deprived women show signs of premature skin aging and a decrease in their
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE