Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Levine’s core philosophy is simple; everyone has the right to natural, believable results that enhance their appearance, not to create a new face. Double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, she is an expert in the latest invasive and non-invasive anti-aging treatments and prides herself on helping patients achieve and maintain the look they have always wanted.
Dr. Levine graduated with honors from Columbia University, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Biology and received her Medical Doctorate from Cornell Universit
Photo Credit: spacenk.com
One look at edgy Dutch born makeup artist Ellis Faas’ collection and you know it’s truly something special. Designed with a capital “D,” her boldly unique assortment of silvery makeup pens resemble luxury calligraphy instruments.
In a sea of cosmetic brands, it is hard to stand out and get noticed. But not for Ellis Faas. Her keen photographic eye was clearly a huge influence on her cosmetics range, which is nothing short of extraordinary. The color collection comes packaged in innovative pens that fit perfectly into a streamlined lightweight holder for absolute portability. You can mix and match the colors you carry in your purse or makeup bag to your mood or your whim. The case is d
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE