Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What tops your wish list of #skingoals? We’re pretty sure that brighter, softer, smoother, more even toned, and younger are right up there. Free of acne lesions most likely also ranks high, and let’s not forget the perennial favorite, fewer fine lines and wrinkles. One of the primary ways to get there is via peels.
By sloughing off dull, dead, dry surface skin cells, tried and true acid peels can work wonders for all skin types. Exfoliation happens primarily on the outer layer of your skin, the stratum corneum. Exfoliation, either mechanical or chemical, accelerates the shedding process to reveal healthy, fresh skin cells. Chemical exfoliation is all about fruity enzymes like papaya, pump
Photo Credit: makeupfactory.de
The makeup market is saturated, to say the least, so new brands need to stand out if they want to be successful. Extended shade ranges for a wide array of skin tones is one way to garner a following fast (hello, Fenty Beauty), but innovative formulations that can’t be found anywhere else are a sure-fire way to gain attention and traction. One new brand (at least here in the U.S.) that’s shaking things up is Make Up Factory, and you’ll be seeing a lot more of this new innovative German import.
Make Up Factory hails from Munich and the brand’s mission was to create high-quality cosmetics that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike. Developed in collaboration with some of Euro
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE