MEET DAMIEN CARNEY: CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLIST and SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICAN CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
When you think of hairstyling as an art form, you think of Damien Carney, celebrity hairstylist and North American Creative Director of Schwarzkopf Professional. Carney’s impressive body of work with the who’s who of fashion and beauty has made him one of the top names in the industry. With over 20 years experience, Carey’s work has graced the pages of international publications such as ELLE, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, W, Cosmopolitan and GQ.
BITB spoke with Damien about the best parts of his job, upcoming hairstyle trends and the thrill of the unknown that compels his amazing work.
1. As North American Creative Director of Schwarzkopf Professional,
Photo Credit: ateliermanagement.com
Walter Obal is one of the most sought-after makeup artists in the beauty world. He started his extraordinary career as a makeup artist in New York City when he was only 20 years old as the personal makeup artist to model/actress Jamie King for MTV’s television show House of Style. When the show ended he started working with Make Up For Ever Paris as a Senior Artist conducting training seminars before signing with an agency and booking fashion and beauty advertising and editorial work.
Obal has also been the brand ambassador and spokesperson for Esika (a major South American Cosmetics brand) and the Beauty Director for the New York City arts and culture publication, BlackBook. His client r
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS