Photo Credit: welleco.com
Want to look like Elle Macpherson when you turn 50? Who doesn’t! Aussie supermodel and lingerie designer known simply as “The Body” in some circles, looks 35 but just recently turned the big 5-0. Along with her big birthday, came a big reveal that she is a long term devotee of THE SUPER ELIXIRTM, touted as the next generation in alkalizing food supplements.
Simone Laubscher, PhD, from Sydney, who served as Joint Head of Medical Services and Head Nutritionist at The Third Space Medicine in London, UK, has been formulating THE SUPER ELIXIR for Elle for 15 years. Called a super green supplement, the powder comes in a luxurious shiny jet black ceramic jar housed in an elegant black box, not the
Makeup artist and cosmetic brand developer, Vincent Longo was born in Swan Hill, Australia, and spent his childhood amidst the majestic beauty of the outback. The light, colors, textures, sounds and purity of wild nature made a life-long impression and deeply stimulated his exceptional “eye” for color.
While in his late teens, Vincent’s family immigrated back to Italy, and he enrolled in B.C.M. – the Beauty Center of Milan. With effort and passion, Vincent soon mastered the art of makeup application through working with Gianni Versace, Giorgio Armani, Dolce and Gabbana and Gianfranco Ferre.
His career took off when he was booked to work on Cindy Crawford for the cover of Italian
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS