Photo Credit: skinlaser.com
Washington DC-based laser dermatologist Tina Alster, MD, is a true Renaissance woman. A pioneer in laser dermatology, Alster broke through the glass ceiling early on to claim her place in a field largely dominated by male engineers and scientists. She founded The Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery in 1990, as the first private practice in the world exclusively dedicated to the development and delivery of advanced laser skin treatments, and has also launched W for Men, an offshoot that focuses solely on male skin care. Most recently she opened a new facility in Chevy Chase, Maryland where dermatologists Rebecca Kazin and Elizabeth Tanzi treat patients.
Alster has been l
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS