Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
Pink is the new black during October as beauty brands roll out Pink Ribbon products to support Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) month. The effort dates back to a 1985 partnership between the American Cancer Society and AstraZeneca, the pharmaceutical company behind Tamoxifen, arguably the world’s most popular breast cancer treatment. The month of October became associated with raising awareness of this disease and beauty brands became more involved as the years went on.
Breast cancer affects nearly all of us at some level. Statistics show that 1 in 8 U.S. women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. While the number of cases has definitely dec
Want behind-the-scenes access or need a how-to video to brush up your makeup techniques? Estee Lauder has just the ticket – it’s new official YouTube channel, called Your Source for Expert Beauty Advice (www.youtube.com/esteelauder). The channel launched last week with 35 videos featuring Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux as well as global spoksmodels Hilary Rhoda, Constance Jablonski, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls, Carolyn Murphy and Elizabeth Hurley.
Content is original and interactive and even includes a two-way mirror application where you can follow a how-to video and watch yourself applying makeup simultaneously.
In addition to how-tos, the channel features interviews with Tom Pe
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS