Cosmetic Executive Women in the UK, aka CEW(UK), honored a bevy of inspiring leaders in beauty at its 11th annual Achiever Awards on November 4. Presented in a packed ballroom of The Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, the event recognized the honorees’ inspiration, humanity, and willingness to teach others the ins and outs of the industry. It was an event not to be missed, and I came over from New York to attend.
Achiever Elizabeth Fagan (r.) with Unilever’s Mark Bleathman.
“I feel strongly that helping women to feel pretty damn good is one of the biggest things a beauty brand can offer their customers,” sta
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS