Cosmetic Executive Women in the UK, aka CEW(UK), honored a bevy of inspiring leaders in beauty at its 11th annual Achiever Awards on November 4. Presented in a packed ballroom of The Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London, the event recognized the honorees’ inspiration, humanity, and willingness to teach others the ins and outs of the industry. It was an event not to be missed, and I came over from New York to attend.
Achiever Elizabeth Fagan (r.) with Unilever’s Mark Bleathman.
“I feel strongly that helping women to feel pretty damn good is one of the biggest things a beauty brand can offer their customers,” sta
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS