As the weather becomes colder as we get closer into the winter months, it’s time to look at fragrances that make you feel as warm as a well-lit fire. Here are a few we’d love to wear during the grayer, darker days.
Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Limited Edition ($76) — There’s no mistaking a Marc Jacobs fragrance bottle. Chances are that it’s pretty as a Barbie doll, and capped with some whimsical and colorful flower (think Dot, Lola, and others). The latest Pink Honey Limited Edition dresses up the classic Honey fragrance in tones of fun florals, with top notes of pear, fruity punch, and juicy mandarin; m
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event