Elizabeth Arden unveiled its newest skincare range—Elizabeth Arden Rx—at the AAD in Denver in March 2014, effectively entering into the race for professional skincare domination. The range is based on an innovative topical skin protection product, Triple Protection Factor Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+, or TPF 50, that is the hero formula featured in the comprehensive skincare line designed for exclusive distribution in physicians’ offices.
Uber cosmetic chemist Joe Lewis is the brains behind the new skincare range. Lewis first partnered with Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in 2005 to launch Prevage®, which has gone on to win more than 160 international beauty awards. He is well known fo
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS