If you have a cache of rarely or never worn beauty products taking up space in your bathroom vanity, chances are you bought the majority of those lipsticks and liners and shadows and blushes without even trying them on. I understand the ease of online shopping, You can do it anywhere, any time and you don’t even have to look presentable to make a purchase. And the best part about it…little packages arriving on your doorstep. It is like Christmas all over again!
Unfortunately, if you’re spending a lot of “found” time returning purchases that didn’t quite work out, is it really working for you? Years ago, I vowed not to make those purchasing mistakes ever again and I’ve stayed true to th
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event