When you think of lavender, what comes to mind? Relaxation, stress relief, sweet dreams and a boost for your immune system. Or maybe you appreciate lavender’s anti-inflammatory, skin healing benefits. Well…here’s another reason to incorporate lavender into your grooming regimen.
A new study from the Netherlands reveals that the scent of lavender can actually entice people to trust you. The study had participants take part in a game that required lending money. The people in the room where lavender was diffused were more likely to trust others with their funds than those in a peppermint-scented room or one without any scent at all, affirming that lavender can give you a big advant
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE