Photo Credit: DepositPhotos.com
Immunocologie, the health-focused skincare label, debuted a new set of products last month at Manhattan’s private Core Club, an art-filled (think Warhol or Calder) oasis in midtown.
The new set of products come in hefty onyx-colored bottles and jars, and its contents focuses on improving the immune system, which is the driver for healthy, vibrant skin. Since many of us live in less than perfectly pure environments, elements like the sun, rain, and wind wreak havoc on our skin and most importantly, on our skin barrier, which are typically weakened and allow impurities to pass through.
Immunocologie CEO Karen Ballou says that the common skin-hampering factors of skin health include getti
Photo Credit: Nexxus
As the only beauty sponsor of last month’s Tony Awards, Nexxus hair care has a lot to be proud of. But when you add the Youth Renewal collection, plus the brilliant window display created by Simon Doonan for a Duane Reade drugstore location in New York City, you realize that suddenly the brand is everywhere.
Nexxus window display created by Simon Doonan for Duane Reade at Rockefeller Center in New York City
Doonan created the first-ever premium window installation at a drugstore, made exclusively out of 3,200 Nexxus product bottles, and just as it took him a good chunk of time to put it together from concept to creation, the display itself will be etched in my mind forever
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS