Take off that overcoat, pack away the boots and open the windows – spring has arrived – and with it a bouquet of new fragrances that will awaken your senses. Featuring springtime blossoms like tuberose, lily of the valley and jasmine, these scents may just inspire you to take a walk in a field of flowers.
From Swarovski, the masters of dazzling arrays of light thanks to their famous crystals, we have Aura ($80), the company’s very first fragrance. The scent is described as an incandescent, fruity, floral creation and features fragrant tuberose as well as pink pepper for a dash of spice. As the brand is all about gleam, Crystal Gloss ($75), a sparkling gloss for the lips packaged in a
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS