Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Women’s breasts get a lot of attention but none more so than each and every October. As you’re no doubt aware, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign aimed at raising awareness about this disease and also raising funds to help support those affected by it. It needs our attention year after year because the alarming stats speak for themselves. According to Breastcancer.org in 2016, an estimated 246,660 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 61,000 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. That’s approximately 1 in 8 US women that will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Clearly, this is a cau
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS