March 8th is International Women’s Day, a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women and a day to reflect on the progress that still needs to be made for gender parity. It’s an important issue because numerous global studies have shown that when women are part of senior leadership, you find that profitability, return on investment and innovation all increase.
Both women and men can and should do their part to eradicate workplace bias, help a woman or girl reach their goals, work towards gender-balanced leadership or develop more inclusive and flexible cultures in businesses and groups. Take the pledge.
Worldwide, there are thousands of events oc
Baby, it’s cold outside. Keeping your skin soft in an Arctic freeze can be a challenge, especially when you’re exposed to a double whammy of cold, windy outdoor weather and high, dry indoor heat. This “perfect storm” can zap every ounce of moisture from your skin and really take a toll on your looks. The good news is that small adjustments in your beauty routine can amp up the hydration in your skincare regimen, keeping you well moisturized, better protected and more luminous all season long.
TO AVOID DESERT-LEVEL DRYNESS…
Skip the long, hot shower and opt for a quick cleanse in lukewarm water instead. Exposure to hot water depletes the skin’s natural oils and can lead to dr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS