Photo Credit: facebook.com/jinsoonbeauty
When the season changes to fall it’s a good time to take stock of what’s going on in and around your home. You’ll want to rake up the fallen leaves, plant pretty mums and choose the perfect pumpkins and gourds to display. It’s also time to add an extra blanket to the foot of your bed and clean out your closet replacing your summer clothes with your cool weather items.
Wondering what else you should check off your list early this season? Season-appropriate beauty products. These 6 special picks with help you face fall (and then some) looking your beautiful best:
EYES: Bright and metallic shadows are trending, especially in shades of purple, copper, gold, silver, and chrome. Make up your
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS